- Recovery Team
- Band 6
- 37.5 hours per week
- Wakefield House, Guardian Street, Warrington, WA5 3RZ
- £26,565 - £35,577 per annum
- 18/02/2018 23:59
North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (formerly known as 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Foundation Trust until 1st April 2017), provides physical health, mental health and learning disability services across the North West region. The Trust employs around 4000 staff across our sites and also has a Temporary Bank which offers the flexibility of working shifts around other commitments.
We are committed to providing safe, compassionate care and look to appoint people who are as passionate about patient care as we are.
Full Time Permanent Band 6 Senior Nurse Practitioner
Warrington Recovery Team is looking for someone who is passionate about delivering outstanding care that brings the 6 Cs (care, compassion, commitment, courage, communication and competence) to life? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced and highly committed Senior Nurse Practitioner to join our Recovery Team
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
• A commitment to delivery to high quality care
• An experienced Mental Health Practitioner
• Flexible and open to new ways of working
• Able to work autonomously within a multi-disciplinary team
• A strong communicator and listener
The post holder will also demonstrate an attitude which respects and values service users’ choice and works alongside them and their carers to ensure they are at the centre of care planning. We offer the chance to further enhance and develop your professional career, within a supportive and well led multi disciplinary Team. You will have the opportunity to access appropriate training and regular supervision.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Successful candidates will either have a valid DBS check with the Trust or will be required to pay for the cost of the DBS Disclosure which is £47.50 for an enhanced disclosure, the cost of which will be deducted from first salary.
As an employee of North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Trust, you will receive the following benefits:
- Free 24 hour access to our Health and Well-being Centre and Gym at the Hollins Park site, including tai chi and pilates classes
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (29 days after 5 years’ and 33 days after 10 years’ service)
- Access to the NHS pension scheme
- The opportunity to access a range of NHS discounts, such as the NHS Electronics Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Car and Bikes for Staff Schemes
- Regular supervision and access to a range of training courses at our Education Centre
- Access to our Library at Hollins Park House, providing resources to support you in your development and/or research
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Barry McKeown Team Manager
(01925 666 660)
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01925 664431